Friday, May 14, 2010

Becoming an Adult and Birdy Ideas

So, 8 more days until I become 18. There is some stuff I have to catch up with via the age delays that related to my autism (e.g. driving stuff, my scout stuff, etc., and yes, I have autism). Long story short on this one, even though normally, blogs are meant for all of us to share long stories and stories about stuff. However, prepare to hear the long one for my ideas.


I've been trying to think up new characters, shows, and all that crap.


Anyway, I've came up with some birdy characters named Cocoa and Cheempy.



COCOA:

Cocoa is a cuckoo bird that loves to go nuts, he's a crazed-up idiot, also, hot-tempered. When Cocoa doesn't get things his way, watch out, he'll kick your butt if you don't let things his way.



CHEEMPY:

Cheempy is a smart bird and also, Cocoa's good and yet, best friend. He's always being helpful for Cocoa if necessary, rather Cocoa likes it or not. Sometimes, if Cocoa does not like it, Cocoa slaps Cheempy or go violent on Cheempy in the way Ren slaps Stimpy from Ren and Stimpy.


More character details coming soon, guess what else will come soon, the pics of the main characters. For acting, I might consider Cocoa to sound like Pooh Bear from Winnie the Pooh and for Cheempy, I guess I can have Cheempy sound like Edd from Ed, Edd n Eddy.

Cocoa inspired by: http://youtube.com/watch?v=z25j27Fu44w
Cheempy inspired by: http://dailymotion.com/video/x3li1j_life-with-feathers_family

No comments:

Post a Comment