Wednesday, June 16, 2010

R.I.P. Abigail Perkins

R.I.P. Abigail Perkins: 2001 (logical guess)-2010


Abby, the cat of mine and my mothers has passed away yesterday. ): It's her time, nothing killed her but time. She has been suffering a lot lately. She's in a better place now. I remember my mom getting her as a kitten and she had to declaw her front paws just to get for my dad to accept Abby in the house before my parents got separated/divorced. She was a sweet and loving kitty. She didn't like other animals but Cheech (my dog), it's amazing how both Cheech and Abby got along from 2008-2010, Cheech is all wild to the cats and Abigail hated the guts of other dogs. She was playful, even for old age till she started to suffer enough that resulted to her death. Now that she passed away, we might get my dog, Cheech a new buddy that qualifies for Cheech, me AND my mom. Cheech gets lonely when we have to go somewhere that bars pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment